Come up the Winding Stairs....


to rarer air, sprites lithe, and billowy clouds. I step on to the first step and raise my head to gaze into the infinite, and stumble a little - the stairs though going up above, are leading to floors unknown, to uncertainties, to grounds unsteady and perhaps to places windy.

How is it that we take a shaky first step to a new life? When does that moment comes upon us where we decide to sever all ties to our yesterdays, our today and create for ourselves a brand new reality, a novel albeit unknown ascension. I will call it an ascenion, a sort of climbing up the winding stairs for it is hell of a mighty task; to define a new paradigm for yourself, to completely wipe off your pre-existence and take up stairs evolving into a different person altogether.

Have I been climbing the winding stairs? Am I transforming into another person? Am I going somewhere which is unknown and unseen? whoever knows??

Comments