why should I???



do what others expect me to?
have to toe the line
always give in
be a door-mat
do house work
wear a dupatta
agree to anything
listen to nonsense
put up with obnoxious, hideous and unbearable men
be nice
be complacent
say yes
like you
talk
look at you
not make a face
get up early in the morning
suffer fools
like what everyone likes
go for it
not show my moods
do jee huzoori
serve anyone
answer any of your silly questions
believe you
care
give a shit
want your text
have to press 1 for english and 2 for urdu
have to wait when you're on the other line
say hello on the phone
go through security check
vote
trust anyone
pay for anything
move my butt
apologize
make sense
love you
answer your calls
pretend
listen to your f@#king excuses!
save your number?
buy anything you're selling
ever forgive you
forget what you've done
pick up after you
get in line...like ever?
pretend to like you
laugh at your stupid inane jokes
make an effort
worry
work hard
sleep early
eat right
do the right thing
be good
be eco-friendly
not punch you in the face
ever explain myself
give hisaab!!!!! uffff!
tell where I'm going or where I've been
reveal my plans, if I have any
take your stupid advice
entertain you
write anymore....



Comments

Post a Comment