PMSing Women... be afraid



Im telling you. Seriously. It's not a joke and shouldn't be taken lightly, if you're a man and you don't understand the travails of a woman suffering from Pre-menstrual Syndrome, then, what can I say, besides, God help you. For if you know any women, who are a shade similar to moi then your very life, your sheer being, your mental and emotional health, were you to survive the lady's wrath in question, are in clear and present danger! If the bonds are not legal, and the ties not strong, then my advice, pal, would be to cut the scene and take a hike, for this ain't going to be a pleasant ride by any standard.

Lest you think I'm just creating panic and spreading false rumors, please try spending some quality time with a woman who is known to experience PMS especially at the time of the attack and then only if you survive, do live to tell the tale.

I suffer from PMS and I know how much it can alter who I am in a matter of seconds. Now some stupid souls would try to explain this as an excuse on part of women to draw attention to themselves uffffff! (this is one of my pet peeves! this bloody phrase which men usually use when their wives are sick or need them) what's wrong with these morons? Anyway, PMS is a scientifically proven phenomenon - due to the release of certain hormones during the menstrual cycle the mood swings and other symptoms appear such as craving for sweets, irritability, insomina, depression, bloating and so on. So anyone telling me that it's all in the head like the crazy Tom Cruise on post-partum depression will get a punch in the face.

I get touchy and irritable, and impatient and moody, and hello, very very angry! Now, of course, I can't go around announcing to the whole world this state I'm in neither is the whole world kind enough to take my bullshit, so what happens?... I merely keep it in, and pretend all is good, and I am fine, till some idiot crosses me or makes the mistake of saying something he/she shouldn't have, then I lose it.

So my sincere advice to all and sundry, give women a wide berth, for when they are under the PMS spell they become monsters so be scared! and bugger off!


Comments