MY PET PEEVES!!!



grimy, mucky, wet and stinky bathrooms
when people can't tell the difference between yours and you're, hello!!!!
and of course - confusing the three Ts - their, there, and they're
being told; you resemble 'my mamoo's chachi's dadi's niece's someone to the hilt'.... really? and how is that info helping me in living the rest of my life?
bad hair days (and having them endlessly)
self-justified, self-satisfied, self-assured, self-smug asses that believe they're manna from heaven, errrr NO
hair in my food, yuk!
people cutting their nails in company, I mean why why why?
women calling random men 'bhai' excuse me? jee nahin
nonsensical men texting me asking to become friends, I mean, 'how old are you exactly'?
women praising their kids to death grrrrrr.... don't, just don't, simply because - I don't give a hoot.
Universal Conspiracy Theory, uffff, one and the same since time immemorial only rehashed and regurgitated to the max
smell of strong/cheap perfume mixed with sweat
hypochondriacs - hell save me
people putting towels on their office chair backs to absorb??? sweat is it? gross to the point of no return and then some
the tendency of calling everyone 'sir' in this god forsaken country, I mean why?
slim women wanting to lose weight HUH?
losers updating their fb status every second they take a step puh..lease! we do not give a flying shit, honey
cigarette smell thats gets in hair, clothes, bedding, the whole damn house
alcohol and drunks
men urinating in public (I'm sure ours is the only country that has this phenomenon)
lecherous bearded men selling ladies under-wear, give me a f#%k break
smelly feet
mosquitoes buzzing over me and biting me urgh....hate it
waiting
loud blaring grating sounds
traffic
grocery store trolleys with wheels going in every other direction!
chapped lips
dirty shoes
static
food stuck between teeth!!! nahi!
tight clothes
tasteless and overcooked dishes
never-ending Indian movies NOOOOOO
people who think my blogs are 'confessional' really?
annoying/irritating dumb and stupid people (yes because I'm super intelligent, most pleasant and throughly enjoyable to be with...)





















Comments