In 2013 - I'm hating.....


my hair!!
long and short marches
TUQ
Ambitab's wardrobe from hell in KBK
SRK's bullshit on being a muslim in India, so what are we supposed to do? that is if anything at all?
Hafiz Saeed for butting his nose in everyone's business and being a nuisance
Rehman Malik and his persistently noxious person
Kaira being the Minister of disinformation, yet again!
Farooq Naik with his less than believable toupee and more than believable homo vibes
Dolmen Mall with its slippery floors and artificial lighting, and less than flattering crowds
Hypermart!! hello? what sort of a name is that for a grocery store? It's tasteless, boring, full of err.. nothing and quite revolting
The fat-sales man at Saeed Ghani who hasn't a clue of what he's selling but insists on giving a long sales pitch especially on whitening skin products looking at me!!! please!
Fat burger staff repeating orders placed, no, yelling rather, whats the big idea?
Expensive resturants
cheap joints
mother's talking to infants and toddlers in english publicly when it's quite obvious they don't do it privately, I mean why?
uber dry skin
ugly strange men thinking, no, believing in their heart of hearts, I'm coming on to them, HUH?
Not knowing the meaning of certain words at times, but, having to pretend that I do
predatory women
stalkers
not having a JOB
not having enough outfits in my closet - and no! it's not a woman's thing!
tailors who know not the first thing about cutting and stitching - could kill them with bare hands
people telling me what I can and cannot do! What the bloody heck?
India/Pakistan squabbling
Imran Khan and his super loser PTI
The non-existent Pakistani government and its nonsense governance
the constant repetition of history/events on the stage of this country
our stupidity
the mush they serve as 'food' to the herd in economy class in PIA, please explain 'what the hell is it?
families with 6 kids in tow? I mean what are they thinking?
Itchy eyes
cold feet
No hot water in the shower
stewed tea, I'm thinking why?
Normal pani? what the shit is that supposed to mean?

Comments

  1. Sensitive and Sensible .. Writer ..Heart touching blog .. Keep it up .. why don't you go for long story or novel writing ? I hope you can do it easily ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment