True Love



Is there a place we can safely go to to find true love? I mean does it exist? this place and this love which is beyond description? I want true love, I don't know if it is there to be had, but I want it. Love which doesn't need appellatives, love which doesn't require qualifications, love which doesn't need to be proved, love which is at a higher level. A love that pierces the heart and envelopes the soul, which is luminously apparent in the eyes and which needs no words. I want love which is exemplary, for when it come to that love nothing stands in the way of someone loving me, nothing - which is above and beyond all that is in this earth and of this earth. Perhaps, when we want something from the depths of our being it is even harder to render the feelings in words, and what I am trying to explain here is inexplicable even to myself.

Maybe I am fool of the first order, no, in fact I am a fool of the first order but I WANT LOVE OF A FIRST KNIGHT!

Comments