Opinionated?




So what? I mean so what if I am? I think most people are I'm just plain honest! The thing is I'm opinionated because I am judgemental to the core, just by a look, a glance, a first impression I know that the other person is all about and there I have my theory (based on facts, of course) ready on him like in 5 minutes flat.

The thing is I'm smarter than most people, while an average person takes days to process information about another I take nanoseconds and while another holds on to his judgements and opinions I just formulate mine in a zippy and have the person catalogued, labelled and boxed before you've taken your next breath and I'm on to the next person.

In this industrious way I have gotten to know all kinds of people and personalities and all sorts of idiosyncratic behavior.

Its not just people, I have strong convictions and beliefs which I fairly manage to air openly, and, much to the anguish of others, rather too frequently. My stance on the Pakistani male species - for no other equals this kind, it is unique and beyond description and displays all male and other animalistic and barbaric behaviour patterns as though it is oblivious that civilization has moved on from the stone age! It's still preying and is defensive to the core, all it cares about is his physical needs because his brain has not developed enough to help him understand and have normal human emotions.


In this society if you have strong feelings about anything you are labelled as being 'aggressive' and 'manly', having a mind of one's own (which all women do indeed have, surprise, surprise! and using it even occasionally is considered sacrilegious for it contains the power wielded by men over women and children.


Not that I am immune to all fears, not that I can fight anyone at all, not that I can change much - but within the realms of my own mind I reign!


Comments