Super King?




Believe it or not, there is an official website of this creature and it needs serious proof reading! I mean who, if anyone, likes Sahir lodhi? I want to meet one person who thinks he is worth his while on TV and radio for so far whoever I have asked or spoken of him not only hates him but hates him with a vengeance as if he has done some personal harm to them! such is the charisma of this so called Super King. An epithet attributed to him by on his own web page for I have never heard him referred to as any King whatsoever.

I have some serious objections to this man and hell I can list them one by one, ideally I would want him to answer these deliberations and put me at ease for SAHIR you're really bugging me. In the unlikely event of my meeting the man himself these would be my questions:

Sahir are you GAY? I know it's rather a personal question but then you are a celebrity by your own admission hence have no privacy. For the fact of the matter is being gay is absolutely fine and cool, its only when you are gay, look gay, talk and behave gay, but pretend to be a heart throb it becomes a bit weird! I mean look at the way you dress? green pants with light green Kurta? come on who are you kidding?

Do you seriously believe you look anything like Shahruk Khan? Isn't it stretching it a bit too far? The man has charm, an inbuilt magnetism, a star quality whereas you? errr I can't really explain, you are the reverse, you turn people off, watching you make a fool of yourself on TV one feels like hitting the screen with something sharp, the only thing stopping one is the very realistic thought of losing your TV. Shahruk Khan is humble even though he has achieved so much, in his interviews he is always self-effacing while you are so full of yourself? aren't you scared? you are so fully blown up that one of these days you might just fly up in the sky like a lost kite and never come back (whoopee! how lucky would that be for us!)

Since when have you started thinking of yourself as a savant and a spiritual guide? I mean who do you think you are? Oprah Winfrey or say Paulo Cohelo? Please stop with the tips for the only person you come close to is Jerry Springer.

Do you actually think you are a good singer? Sorry to break this to you honey, but you are not only a bad one you are disastrous! So cut it out and stop the singing.

Are you alright? I mean do you think that mentally you are sound? For recently I saw a series of your programs where you had a bevy of women (seemingly of questionable charcters) dancing like p#%n queens, there were two groups one of Chamkelis and the other was something equally stupid I fail to remember now! What were you thinking? Obviously nothing much.

All I have to say is please cut the crap and get off the TV screen for its a torture to watch people like you....

Comments