Lashings




I have come to a conclusion. I cannot take criticism. I know its a rigid and obnoxious way of being, but hardcore lashings and attack on my person is something that I cannot digest now.

I am not perfect. Of course, I know that, reversely, I am seriously in need of getting my act together. I know that I do the weirdest of things at times and do them repeatedly, but my question is, 'if it's not really hurting anyone why should I be made to feel that there is something wrong with me'? I feel it is always easy to see the faults of others as opposed to our own, we are quick to judge others on their words and actions as well.

Am I a creature of habit or circumstance? do I just get influenced by people and somehow the ability to think for myself vaporizes? do I lack the genes that give us discernment? Like most of the things about myself, I feel at a complete loss over this one as well.

At times I want to live in a vacuum, without anything and anyone around me. For, I can't take the slashes and the venom or even sincere dressing down, for I am done with all that for this life time and the next 8 I suppose.

Comments