Journal entry No.22,20/Mar/2012


For someone like me whose emotions are on a roller coaster most of the time, keeping a daily diary isn't all that easy. There are times when I simply want to shut myself up in a cocoon and lock the door with the key thrown away, I want no access out or in, by anyone. So, how in the midst of these wearying and tiring feelings am I to give a daily report of all the happenings and non-happenings of my life, but I have made a pact with myself, I have put my own being and emotions to test and I want to see how long this endeavour lasts if it does last at all.

Do we all feel like procrastinating? I think I am the biggest procrastinator of all, there are days when I don't want to face being alive and I want to be done with the business of living for the time being, well, lest you all are bewared and alarmed I am hardly harbouring any suicidal thoughts please be assured, people who want to do away with themselves seldom make a public announcement, usually. I would rather not do the things that I am supposed to do, why is that? I can keep mulling them over in my mind and turning it around a hundred times and yet I wouldn't have the inclination to actually do the thing and get it over with! uff it's so frustrating.

I am so glad that I could get the 'feel good' factor fitted right into my day with my long overdue visit to the salon! I think more women should visit the beauty salons and pamper themselves for it's a sure one way ticket to heaven. The fussing over of others over your little needs, the luxury of being primped and dolled up, the relaxed and clean feeling you experience afterwards is an aphrodisiac if not more, I simply love it.

Comments