Journal entry No.11, 06/Mar/2012




CIRCLE. It's a symbol of perfection. A complete picture, a classical motif to represent the circle of life from infancy to old age and finally death - a return to nothingness as we were before we were born into these earthly shapes.

The Universe is Cosmos meaning order. The order is represented in the spheres that inhabit the vast vacuum of nothingness... the spherical planets going around in circles a large round star. The symbol is everywhere, what does it portent for us? what does sit tell us? Even the human form conforms to a circle when spread out eagle like. Is man's life, is my life a circle? and does that mean that I go back to the place I started from? Does it mean that I must traverse another revolution and then another till I am alive?

I don't know. What I know today is that we think we have gotten somewhere, we believe that we have broken the bondages that enslave us, that we have even partially freed ourselves of the fears that hold us in imprisonment? That is precisely the time we come to the awakening that we are still on our way in the midst of a tumultuous tempest at sea, and the shore is nowhere in sight, there are still struggles to be risen to, there are still bridges to be crossed, there are promises to be kept and miles to be gone.

I may have been living in dream these past few months, but, I have woken up, I think I am fully aware of the dangers I was courting and am scared at my own rashness... I must step back, I must retreat for the way ahead is smeared with a milky mist making it impossible to see my way, I must stop here and change course or I would end up hurt.

Comments