STOP




I need to STOP! Put the brakes on this ongoing roller-coaster. Take a break, just halt and pause.

For the last couple of months my life is moving at a super sonic speed, I feel I'm riding wave after wave and have lost all holds on myself. And in all this tumult, this constant movement in every direction I am immersed in whatever is happening and am unable to understand and analyse what's happening and..... that is never good.

I am unable to read, I have been battling with writing, I hardly sit and think, I'm never alone....the world is too much with me, and in this cacophony of heart-rending sounds and hellish noise I can hardly hear myself think. What am I to do to stop this manic phase, how do I calm myself, how, in the tumultuousness of one thing after the other I isolate myself so I can have some time with myself.

I literally feel I am on a run-away train that is going on and on at nauseating speed and I have lost the power to stop it and have no choice but to keep going on and on till my mind whirls to such an extent that it seems to liquefy and disintegrate altogether.

How do I stop?

Comments