It kills me!!!!




The unthinkable has happened. The Americans have attacked our troops and killed them in cold blood! and hell they call it a 'mistake?' I mean how come? How can the most sophisticated military in the world, having at its disposal state-of the-technology and scanning equipment in addition to night-vision capabilities, make such a stupid mistake? no, a blunder? Can we now assume that America the Great will tomorrow detonate an atomic bomb and say later that it was a mistake? and had Pakistan made a similar mistake what would have been America's reaction!

On the other hand, Veena Malik, has gone to India and gotten herself entangled in another scandal this time with ISI in the background? I mean are Pakistanis congenitally dim-witted? We must be the world's most stupid people in all of human history.

PTI, Imran' Khan's political party, I hear is hard to enroll in, why that is so beats me hollow, no it kills me! I mean why have a party going, why have aspirations of being the PM of this sordid country and then act snooty about taking people in? See, I told you so Imran Khan is getting a bit senile now that he's getting close to about seventy two or something.

What's all the hoopla about Pakistan boycotting the Bonn conference or something similar on Afghanistan? I mean I'm so not reading the papers these days I don't know what day of the week it is let alone which week in which month and which goddamn year?

Then, the story of all stories, the memogate of the infamous memo fame that had the whole country on its toes. Actually whats killing me isn't the memogate scandal, it's the F*&king conspiracy theories that are getting on my nerves I can almost puke!

Comments