Dilemma?




It seems, or rather it is, and has been the reality of my life these past few years - I mean dilemmas; being faced with "equally undesirable alternatives." Why is it so is anyone's guess.

Is choice a good thing? Or does it put you in a difficulty, because to be able to choose between different things mean two things a) that you must own the decision and thus face the consequences, no matter what they maybe, and b) you are left to wonder, for the rest of your days and who know's perhaps even beyond, what would have happened had you chosen the other thing?

I have found myself, unwillingly of course, on this precipice of varied choices, all equally doomed and threatening, on one too many occasions recently, and yet one has to, no, one must decide on a course of action and hence move on along the path that is there for us, or the path we think we are making for ourselves.

So here I am.... and thinking and trying to decide what to do? Do I just keep standing here at this rocky, windy and a dangerous lonely cliff, or, take the plunge and find out for myself whether I can fly?

Comments