The story of my life




isn't always easily rendered in words, in fact it defies rendition in any form.

Come to think of it, is there an underlying current, a theme, a story so to say, in our lives? Is there a common thread that runs through it? And do we have the tenacity and depth of perception to identify that thread?

Is the story of my life the events of everyday that happen, or is it force of circumstance? Are we sifted and tossed from here to there and everywhere as though perched on a twig in the middle of vast and a deep ocean?

Or is life what is remembered? Is it what one recalls at any moment? I don't know, but I'd certainly like to find out? I want to find my story in my life - I want to be able to narrate that story and make it stand on its own with an existence of its own - I want to be able to see, touch and feel that story and see myself within it. I want to stand next to my life, separate and apart.

I want to know my own story....

Comments