Remembering YOU





How do you remember people who are with you all the time? Not in the material sense, but in every other possible way. You exist because they were, and in you they live on. Is it just milestones in life that remind you of them? or is it a persistent ache in your chest, a knot that stays with you at all times?

Today is October 11, in some earlier time this was the day my mother had her birthday. And though it has been years she celebrated it, I, find her space beside me empty and vacuous - No matter who we may have later on in life, no matter how far the parting and NOW is yet some people have their overbearing presence in your life.

It is both my parents who have left this world that I remember all the time, it isn't a conscious effort, it isn't like I am only thinking of them, it is like a shadow, a presence, a subtle nuance of someone being around me. Does that make me a little crazy? or is it plain belief in ghosts which makes me think so? None, I believe people who are close to your heart, whom you love more than your own self, are intrinsically a part of you, and once you are separated from them when death snatches them away, your contact with them isn't finished - in fact telepathic communication begins with them. You meet them in different planes, for this material world is only one manifestation of myriads of realities.

I meet my mother and my father in my thoughts, in my dreams, in my imagination, they are felt next to me like a surreal being, perhaps hidden form my eyes, but absolutely visible to my mind's eye.

Comments