God save me! ....from...





I have been thinking deeply on how rude and mean people can be, they simply don't care about the feelings of others, and just go on a rampage destroying all that comes in their way.

I am beseeching God, I am on my knees begging and pleading with him... I am pressing my hands together and putting my head down to ask and ask....for one thing and one thing only and that is to Save me from the wrath of rude, curt, paranoid, aggressive, belligerent giving-the-cold-and-silent-treatment-for-no-reason-kind-of-people! God! please, put me not in the path of these treacherous souls for they can maul me and crush me to the bone, and if I am terrified of any of your creations - it is these unkind and cruel beings who deserve nothing!

Women specialize in "cutting" the other person with their chill voices, their very cut and dry remarks, at times downright sarcasm - they generate these freezing arctic winds that chill you to the bone, and you are reduced to question yourself as to why exactly are you in the presence of such glacial people in the first place?

I am not sure of many things in life, but, the one thing I'm very sure about is that I wouldn't want to be caught dead with such women, the icy ones - they somehow make you feel inferior and please spare me the rhetoric about "no one can make you feel small unless you feel it yourself" I do not agree to this mantra! It's all good when one is reading such quotes of wisdom, in the practical world of actions and reactions it falls flat on the face - for the tone of a person, their look, their demeanor can make another feel low and out of place. I hate it when people younger to you act "uppity" and smart - they may very well be smarter than you two times over, but its just not done, the snobbish attitude - its always a big NO!

Then, there are men and women, who when meeting you for the first time have a gargantuan question mark on their face, and a huger impatience in their mien. Such people, for me are the face of cold, ugly "authority", they always make you feel insignificant, somewhat incompetent, and very unsure about yourself. They have an air about them, an air of having very little time at their disposal, an air of being preoccupied with better and larger things in life than you can possibly bring up, an air of unhappiness - as if they never smile let alone laugh - as if these people only exist in this capacity and have no other lives or existence! That once they are done making you very uncomfortable and on the edge, they disappear into oblivion and then materialize only when they have to make someone else miserable!

Younger people of the 'lost' generation today are also very rude - they are very self-serving. When they want something from you they would be all sugar and sweet, once the task is accomplished you are forgotten and a huge uncoverable gap is extended between you and them - they simply don't want to know you then! Call them mean, call them selfish, call them anything you may want but the fact remains they only look out for themselves.

I am simply scared of rude and blunt people - for you haven't a clue as to how and what they'd blurt out. I don't want to be subbed, certainly, not be ignored or belittled, or ruled-over, or be slighted verbally or physically - therefore the mantra again--- my hand raised in prayer, god save me from the presence and acquaintance of rude people in this life and in the next!

Comments