DO I?




Know that I make a fool of myself most of the time, wielding opinions that are outlandish and totally inappropriate for this little reality of ours?

Even realize that I spew hatred against men, belittle them, insult them and spurn them and in doing all this expose my own weaknesses to a great degree, my own short-comings, my own complexes - for didn't someone say wisely once or twice - we tend to hate and dislike in others what we hate in ourselves?

Understand the dynamics of the politics in our country and least of all in Karachi? Do I even begin to know what all is at stake and at play here? And, sit there, perched up high on my stool typing away whatever comes to my mind about it.

Begin to notice that my way of talking, and my insistence on speaking English (my brand of it) makes absolute no sense to a lot of people.

Come to understand the amount of weight I have piled up on my poor body in the past one year? Errrrrrrrrr............ I certainly doubt it because I continue to hog as though it was the minute before the azan at sehri time in Ramazan.

Tell people who don't know me from EVE, and even then, insist on poking me every second of the day on facebook, to bugger off!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Look like a bleached blond from HELL and beyond?

Make people uncomfortable?

Ignore people on purpose?

Go in hibernation when the world and the people in it get to me!

Look sexy?

Think I'm funny!

Believe I'm afflicted with ADD????

Think I'm adorable?

Spoil my son rotten?

Enjoy silly jokes?

Love dissing men?

Like flirting?

Love bullshitting?

and of course love writing????

Comments