Irritated beyond irritation.........




uffffffffffffffffffff, I hate when people are lazy and incompetent, its one thing when you don't know how to do something and altogether a different thing when you are shoddy and careless about it. And then the sub-zero intellect of people generally in Pakistan, I am not talking rocket science, all I mean are simple instructions such as please keep the door closed or switch off the lights and fan when you leave a room. People, especially ones working in menial jobs don't bother to listen. Is it lack of education? or is it rebellion in a subtle way? I'm convinced its the latter case, because when it comes to their 'hisaab' and calculation of days worked they suddenly have mathematical prowess which beats the speed of my calculator.

I know I am sounding like a spoilt brat what with talks of servants and other frivolous issues when there are real problems to be solved in the world. But, then life is what we are experiencing at the moment and all problems and issues of the world not with standing, my trivial ones are most important to me. The fact that there was no water in the tanks today flustered me for the person I have made responsible, to tell me way ahead, is a goofy and obviously has other pressing issues to attend to than listening to me or keeping me updated. He'd rather look aimlessly around him or stare at the sky or perhaps sit outside the gate looking at the cars and people passing by. Now wouldn't I get angry? aren't I justified in being irritated??? I think so. Anyway I'm better now, and a cup of tea is soothing me down a bit.

Oh by the way, I exercised today Yipeeeeeeeee!, I am so proud of myself. It wasn't for long but at least its a start, oh I think it'd be a good idea to record my daily routine and put it on the computer so its all there for me to see. HMMM I might just do that.

Tomorrow I have to go again for another interview to the same place I went the other day, maybe I'm tense about that as well, what will I do? I know the mock rehearsal would be a total flop as I would end up stony on the screen!!! and what of the fat? would I fit in on the screen??? hope so. It sounds like the perfect job but am I going to get it and would I be able to hack it is the question!

Musti has gotten his friends over, yes again, the swimming is done with, food's been had twice, and now there is cricket happening and later the idiots want to go with yet another friend for ice cream. My budget is gone bust! Seeing him having fun, doing what his heart desires gives me so much pleasure, perhaps I am living and enjoying through him, I guess we all do that don't we with our children.

The manic phase is continuing, so the kitchen got an overhaul today, clean, clean clean, I love it, when things are in order, I breathe easy and can relax, somehow my thoughts get sorted out, the simple mundane acts of cooking, cleaning, organizing are repetitious and therefore exude a certain clam and serenity. I love it and I think that is how I unwind now.

Comments