in desperate need of INSPIRATION!





When the muses desert you, when the goddess of creativity forsake you, when imagination locks its doors and would not let you in, when fancy and fantasy both become strangers to you - in that state of abject loneliness, one cries out for help!



Inspiration inspire me, to fill these pages with stories untold before, with yarns of years gone by, with legends that shake the firmaments, with heart-felt dialogues that talk of loves lost. At times, I sit before this window, with my thoughts fixed on a point, the mind and heart and soul refuse to talk to each other and to me, Creativity? where art thou? there comes in my minds eye blank screens on which no image dances, my ears become mute to all music of heavens, my tongue is dry and tied, and my brain is dead. I cannot think, and an another I would not let me think. I am defeated.

Whence should I lure my friend, to come to me and inspire me with beautiful words and captivating stories, where should I look?

Comments