I dread......

going to any government office. Government Departments have an uncanny knack for making you feel inadequate, guilty, not completely in the light. They specialize in intimidation, be it the passport office, or ever so 'easy' Nadra centers, PTCL, erstwhile KESC, police, you name any department and it will give you the shakes. The surroundings and the ambiance is of unfriendliness, you are made to feel in the wrong, not having the requiste documents, not being the right age, not being the right gender, not being dead errr you are just not in the right somehow or the other!

I dread moving! UFFFF, it takes the life out of you. It is (at least to me) a cutting-off of roots and then re-planting yourself in another alien place. It is to say the least physically pain full.

I dread not being able to sleep at night at times. I absolutely fear being awake when your eyes and your thoughts are failing you, yet sleep and slumber are far far away. You are unable to read and therefore occupy yourself, all you want is to sleep, be lost in oblivion and the more you want it the more you become aware and alert of what all is around you.

I dread putting up with people I easily and normally can do without. It may sound harsh, no, it is harsh and rude to admit this but don't we all know people that we don't really want to know? hello??? if you disagree on this one you are that person on my list! I want to ask myself how in the world do I know these people anyway? and if they are related to me by a terrible twist of fate then why does fate throw them my way at all???? Just let them be ensconced wherever they are and let our paths never cross, Amen!

And of course, sermonizing!! this is my pet peeve. You all may know a lot, have the wisdom of the wise, the magic of the magi, but please, yes please spare me. I don't want to be told anything anymore for the rest of my life and that would make me very happy!

Headaches from hell!

Not having enough money to buy what I want

failing

endless dreading. Sometime its just dreading, the fear of the unknown that is so paralysing so stultifying and I certainly want none of it!!!!

Comments