HAPPY BIRTHDAY - MUSTI





The 12 years that I'v had musti have been magical. Yes, we all love to romanticize the past, gloss and airbrush the painful and bad experiences and only remember the best especially on happy occasions, but whenever I think of musti as a separate person, an entity it always does become an occasion - a happy one!


Mustafa,

you have made me complete. For the past 12 years, though they on one hand seemed like my entire life and on the other, very brief, you have made me the person that I am. I have learned to love and cherish in a way I never knew. I have realized that sublime pleasure, that bliss, that nirvana - of knowing and accepting that beyond me there exists part of me. That through you, in you I am living a life that I never lived, that in your laughter, in your anger, in your dreams and fears I am living again. You are as dear to me as my own life, nay more than my own life, because you represent that part of my life that is untainted, that is perfect, and unblemished.

I wish I had the power to express how I feel for you, what you mean to me and to my being. My life is because you are, I am, because you are there and with me, making my life worth living, imbuing meaning to my existence. What am I here for? Why was I put on this earth, but to be a mother to you, to take care of you, to love you, and yes to be loved by you!

I am fortunate, very fortunate, because heaven has been kind to me. I have been bestowed with you, a person who is wonderful, who is so full of love and all that is good in this world. God has chosen me to have you, he thought me good enough to be able to enjoy the smile that you give me, the look of sheer caring that you look at me with. I must have done something good somewhere or to someone.

We all love to praise our children and of course our fortune in having them, and their love for us. I will go a step further, nay, several steps further. Mustafa I am alive and happy and laughing only because you make me so, you have the power of life over me. I want to see you grow into a kind and loving man, a man who is happy with himself and the world around him, a man who is able to love without conditions and who is able to choose for himself the right path. I hope that the sense of love and giving and caring I give you is keenly felt by you, I hope you know how important you are to me, how only because of you I want to go on.

Comments