things I'm so NOT LIKING right now!


NOTHING,YES,NOTHING! can convince me to like the things I'm so not liking right now;

Islamabad and it's environs :(

speeches and sermons - of all sorts and every kind, add lectures to this please

containers and barbed wire blocking roads

uncertainty - personal and public

new ways and old ways

my acute inability to write anything substanial and meaningful

solitude

being in between the past and the future (that would amount to the present, I believe?)

insistence of people of always being right in their opinions

14th august and all kinds of marches

sycophancy in and of every aspect

hypocrisy - people not ever saying what they actually mean

the oppressive heat of this place

not being able to go on a vacation

not being able to just go

being stuck in time

incessant self-analysis and introspection (urghhhh)

headaches of all kinds, sorts and types that afflict me

nightmares that are beyond bizarre

myself











Comments