Things I AM STILLLLLLL HATING IN 2013.......


The year is waxing and almost burned up; but some things haven't changed and I am still hating in december....

cold freezing hands and feet! (can never keep them warm)

constant complainers

heartburn

distances and long distance relationships

of course dead-end relationships

people who make me feel guilty for things I do, things I haven't done, and things I never plan on doing

bulk text messages wishing me ... whatever (where is the personal touch?)

driving around in traffic (jesus)

sectarian killings

maulvis, maulanas, and all things dogmatic

not having a personal philosophy of life

not having a life :)

excessive, vulgar, gross and oppressive consumerism

bombings

abject poverty and our total disregard of it as a society

braggarts

hating things....:0




Comments