All this makes me queasy


Phones. all kinds, land lines, cell phones, satellite what have you, skype, video conferencing etc. I'd rather talk in person or in text form, just a voice is somewhat unreal and spooky to me, you can never guess the facial expressions of the other person you're talking to and miss a great deal of the communication that way. It puts you at a disadvantage of some sort, I always feel short changed and nervous talking to people on the phone, especially to the ones I don't know very well.

Cars. yes riding in cars for longer than necessary which means more than say 10 minutes makes me nauseous and queasy to the hilt! I simply detest the idea. The traffic, the horns blaring, the constant jerks of the brakes and sudden stops and starts, the irritating timed traffic signal lights, the incessantly obnoxious and ever persistent beggars at every step of the way all add to the agony. I think I need travelling sickness meds.

Frozen Food. I mean don't. Please. do whatever, but don't do frozen food, and if you are doing it for the love of god don't serve it to me! I simply hate it. I want freshly cooked edible, albiet simple fare, but it has to be made that very day, not on some oxidized date in history when I was playing with dolls in a frock somewhere. I can't stand that.

Lack of Sleep. If I don't get tons and tons of sleep I literally become sick, as in wanting to throw up, headaches, body aches, my mind starts to swirl and my thoughts go on an insane spree and are impossible to simmer. I have to have my sleep and lots of it, at my time, odd times, when my heart and body desires and needs it.

Cranky, Shifty, Pompous People. we all know them. they are full of me, myself, and I stories and the truth is I have a few of those of my own so rather not listen to anyone else's. They figdet a little too much, throw in a few complaints about 'the state of affairs,' have no sense of humor, have always been wronged in life by life and everything in it and everyone in it..... and hell they bore you to a point you feel like throwing up!

Selfrighteous People.(includes born again religiousists, sufis,spiritualists,intellects, buffoons and crackpots) seriously. you have to agree with me on this one. Any person who had found god wants to show the light to the rest of us, thank you very much, but excuse me, how in the world have you assumed that I have any less faith and belief or knwoledge than you? why preach in the first place without being asked to? sure recipe of sickness for me. Then having to nod and agree with people who expect you to agree to what they are saying, and somehow its so not worth it to disagree and waste your breath: plan for disaster as far as I am concerned, definite migraine headache for a week with severe nausea for keeping my mouth shut (hefty price to pay I must say.) Then suffering fools, and idiots. We all have to deal with them and we all repeatedly repeat to ourselves and wonder what's the matter? But such is life.....

People getting Upset with ME. I don't get that. and I don't dig it either. And it simply makes me sick, and I havent a clue how to fix things at times. So I get queasy.

Comments