i don't care, if_____, I still want to!


if life is short, I still want to travel to the edge of the known universe
if I get fat and obese, I still want to eat delicious food to my heart's content, and chocolate till my spirit lifts
if it's annoying, I'll still do what I want
if everyone is following Imran Khan like the Pied Piper, I'll still want to stand alone
if the world believes in adult franchise for all, I still want to vouch for some controlled voting rights
if people take me for a SNOB, I'll still want to be a little stand-offish
if people think I spoil my child rotten, I'll still want to indulge him like there's no tomorrow
if people think I use big words, I'll still want to speak the way I like
if I come across as being uber paranoid, I'll still want to worry, panic, be anxious, stress, get sick, think too much about my child, and all that is important to me
if I sound fixated and neurotic at times on issues, I'll still want to insist on debating, thrashing, thinking, talking about them ad nauseam
if the world deems me mad, I'll still want to do even madder things
if the righteous think me foolish, I'll still want to refuse to vote
if men think me forward, I'll still want to be the way I am and behave the way I do
if people have a hard time digesting me, I'll still want to cling on to my opinions, ideas and ways
if there is darkness around me, I'll still want to remember the shimmer of moonlight
if no one reads my blogs, I'll still want to go on writing


Comments