things I DREAD the MOST!


filling up forms!
interviews
my son not answering his cell phone!!!!! (PANIC)
confrontations
feeling bloated
papsmears
unwanted guests (help me Lord)
invites from people I don't care to know (spare me)
people invading my personal space (hello? does anyone know what that is in Pakistan?)
running out of cash
cell phone battery dying on me
being fat and ugly (which I am)
losing all my teeth....stuff of nightmares
lizards
packing
cooking (uffff??)
not being able to say NO
not being rude enough to the right person at the right time!!! damn!
visa applications
passport office
meetings
having an ugly sleaze ball sit next to me on the plane
tossing and turning in bed endlessly
not having a good book to read!!! unimaginable
having to fire someone
explaining myself (shit)
my son's exams and his results
pills
thinking up the day's menu ....(chicken,qeema,daal???)
asking for a favor
housework (what the hell) and not that I ever do much
listening to bullshit
agreeing to arrogant assholes at times
not having anything to wear - like ever
failing at being a good parent...YIKES
failing - period
moving house
starting over!!!!
that sinking feeling
over-eating
stalkers
people putting me on the spot (what for?)
rapacious, lewd, loud, and unnecessarily over friendly women
turbulence
arguments
long drives
having polite pointless small talk with inane people
and of course having to smile politely!


















Comments