and before anyone forgets I continue to HATE....


zoomed in shots of mucky, revolting, yucky and absolutely disgusting toilets and that too indian ones in tv commercials incidentally on whenever you're eating something! ufff why in the world? and every housewife being concerned to death about the issue? huh!!! (give us women some credit! we don't need some tv celebrity or a lab tech coming in to tell us how to clean our bathrooms!)
body odour - absolute a no no for me! non-compromisible and non-negotiable
people calling me 'madam' uffff! what am I? madam Bovary?
chipped nail polish
dirty feet
dandruff (throwing up now)
make up running all over my face
over-familiar people - NO! I'm not that friendly so bugger off
crying babies puhlease!!!!!
people calling me yet over again on the phone when it's quite clear I don't want to talk to them - how stupid are we?
wet dirty bathrooms yuk!
flourescent light (why would I want to look like a corpse?)
putting on an act - be yourself for heaven's sake
boring stories (spare me the details)
endless discussions on Pakistan's past, present and future when nothing is ever done about it
Asma Jehangir
turbulent air travel (the dreaded 'mausam ki karabi ki...')
ultraviolet rays
dirty cars
lingering food smell in the house
going out
shopping
planning
not being able to sleep
headaches from hell

Comments