WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN?


Your neighbours insist on blaring nasty out of tune bollywood numbers at horrendous nerve-racking decibels at 4 in the morning because someone in their family is unfortunate enought to be getting married. And, then again you have to be terrified at all odd hours of the night by incessant volleys of automatic gun-fires by the happy realtives of the afore mentioned bride and groom, hell, damn it! WHAT DO YOU DO?

You simply wake up and realize in the midst of your fear and trembling and a sense of gaining reality you are living in the one of the largest metropolis of this world, largest city of the country and probably the most dangerous cities of the world. So you simply take a deep breath and thank the lord that its only a happy occassion being celebrated and nothing more.

What when your driver decides to stop the car at the middle of a busy intersection every now and then and lose his cool completely and turn into this ugly monster, no rather this violent beast you have never seen before, hitting and attacking every other person who has had the gumption to abuse him or hit your car or shown him attitude! You sit at the back seat like an idiot, no like a stupid idiot if there is such a thing, and simply stare in the air infront while hordes of people/onlookers gather around trying to diffuse the situation, and more so steal a look in the car. UFFFFF! the ultimate insult and humilitaion on the road for one can't really do much being a woman, if one were a man one could possibly get down and talk and throw one's weight around but for the life of me I wouldn't do that, yes, girls, because I AM A WOMAN! kill me for being a coward and putting down the cause of feminisim but hell with everything I'm never fighting and arguing on the road for trust me I have seen women do that plenty of times and it makes not a pretty sight, and apart from that doesn't go with who I am. So, there I was last night, sitting like an ass in the car while my driver was fighting like a bloody animal over nothing with another animal literally two dogs going at it while the whole world (it seems that way at least) looking on!!!! why why why does it happen to me?

Then a little closer to home. Tell me please... what do you do.. seriously, when you in the shower unable to hear anything and your child chooses to have a conversation with you and that too a serious one? He insists he has no clothes to wear, the cupboard is full?! for he has decided to act it out and be difficult this evening. You come out - lo and behold you find a 13 year old standing in a T-shirt and a jacket, shoes and socks all dressed to go with a towel wrapped around held in place with a belt for he claims to have no pants!!!!! please help me GOD for I am human. what do you do? since I am mad,I take along him exactly that way.


Comments