Journal entry No.28,29/Mar/2012




Nothing helps a broken spirit as a pure rush of fresh air and green. I went for that long planned and long awaited walk today and I feel much better for it. Yet, the worst is far from over, the shades follow me, they drive me to despair and a certain fear clinches my heart and twists my insides - I feel lonely but there isn't much that I can share through words for all what I feel cannot be translated in words, there are no words as yet for depths of misery and pain that a soul goes through for every dash of it is personal and immediate at the time and totally inexplicable.

The times when books don't give me the pleasure and escape that they normally do, I know something is amiss, I am not where I want to be, but heading towards a course I'd rather not be on, ever.


I wish I had wings. I wish I were able to fly away to some other reality and to some other world, where life could be lived freely, with whoever I wanted and however I wanted.

Comments