heart break - Over & Over?




Some people have the power to hurt us. They yield some strange influence over our feelings and emotions, and though they may have ceased to be a part of our everyday life, their shadow lurks over it ominously drowning our lives into persistent arenas of light and shadow, black and white...

I question fate, I question God, I question whatever it is that determines our destinies - why is it so? Why must we be subject to one kind of pain again and again, and right when we feel that we have conquered our demons, we have settled our fears, we have one again begun to live, the thunderous heart ache descends, and we start to suffer all over again. What is it about some wounds of the heart that can never heal, and instead, become infected over and over causing anguish and misery.

I may not be a nice person. I may be evil pure and stark. But, does anyone have the right to hurt me by saying things that cut me literally in pieces. What is it that makes a person hate to such an extent? And what is it about that hate which festers and grows with time.

Usually people talk about how they are loved and love, and in matters of hate, how they hate or detest an another. But, I, know what it is to be hated with a sick vengeance. It is a strong negative energy that focuses on me and makes me feel heavy, depressed and desperate - to be hated is not a good experience for you are endlessly trying to pinpoint the reasons why someone would feel this way about you and what have you done to deserve this venom.

And no matter how hard we may try to act aloof and indifferent, the hate that spills over us, sticks to us, freezes us forever in a kind of an abyss......

Comments