How do I Love you let me count the ways

How do I Love you let me count the ways,
I love you as the dying love the hope of life,
I love you as the lost feel when they are saved,
I love you as fears dissipate when love arrives,
I love you as the plants yearn for rain,
I love you as the traveller desires his beloved home,
I love you as the light from stars keep racing on,
I love you as the harmony of the spheres keep playing on,

I will love you till the sky fall on this very earth;
I will love you till the night beholds the blazing sun;
I will love you till all the rivers empty out in the oceans;
I will love you till all the mountains become one with everyone;
I will love you till the gates of heaven are open unto me;
I will love you till god himself acknowledge my love for you;
I will love you till time folds on into itself;
I will love you till I am the 'am' that I am till eternity!

Comments