FAT - doesn't even begin to.....




describe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all self-critical at one time or another, sometimes we tend to run ourselves down only to be praised by others, to be reassured of our own attributes which seem vague, inconsequential or simply absent to us. But, and as always, in my case a HUGE but, my protestations on being fat and whale-like actually is non of the above. I have eyes, and with glasses on I can clearly and lucidly see what all what is ( a tall claim as tall as they come!!)

What I see when I set my eyes on my own reflection is a much larger blown up version of my original self. Why and how and when did I come about to be so fat? and that is the question..... Now amidst daily resolutions of one diet or another and again daily refusal to follow that diet by hogging more and more is making me seriously uncomfortable. Forget about the clothes not fitting well, forget about the extra burden my skeleton and bones have to lug around, it is my own image in the mirror and in photographs that disturbs me.

I am not fat anymore. That were the good old days. I am now, by the official seal, an obese, big person who from now on must shop at places like Tall and Big once abroad! Where is the person who could keep her mouth closed disappeared to? where is she hidden? certainly not under the folds of flesh that cover her body????

Comments