AND I THOUGHT...............!




Why is it that experience doesn't teach us anything, and we are all ready for more heartbreaks as soon as the last one has healed or is healing? Why is it that we are doomed to live our mistakes over and over again if only from different angles and do nothing to correct the situation.

This asserts one thing for sure - that basically, at the bottom of it all, we are vulnerable and remain so wherever we are at which ever point in life, we still fall for a set-up! I hate this about people, makes me think they are weak or something like soft in the head, but what happens when I tend to behave this irrationally myself despite all that has happened in my own life? How strange and weird I seem to myself, so much so that I can hardly recognize myself.

I have been feeling strange for the past many days, sort of out of myself, away and distant from my body, as though a duplicate of me is standing right next to the original me, and is looking at me with astonishment, with pure incredulity, with pure shock! haven't I had enough hurt to last me a couple of lifetimes that I am setting myself within the horizon of another? Have I not learnt? Apparently not!

One must not sever from the past at anytime in the present, may sound contradictory to what I have been saying in a lot of my writings, but, one learns something new everyday and yes every night. I must not, the humiliations, the hurt that I carried in me and still hold within my bosom perhaps for life, I must never sever bonds with it, with that lonely place in me, with that deep abyss that is hollow and vast and endless inside of me, for doing so even for a second might prove lethal!

Comments