Time's WHIMS




Why have you gone where I can't follow you? And why am I here where you cannot be? Why has the time, in which you and I can be together lost? is playing hide and seek? Why is it that I can be only with you in realms in which I myself am outside time? Why do we meet always in spaces which are not of this world? Why can't we be in one reality, in one moment, in one day?

In my life, in my hours, my days, my nights - through an eternity - you follow me, trace my steps, keep pace with me, besides me yet you are not there for me to feel and touch? what quandary is this? what trickery? Is it time's whims that it plays on with me, at me, with me? Is time mocking me with your presence and absence all in the same time? or is it that time itself is so vast, so magical, so mystical that I can't fathom it at all and just stand outside of it, at the periphery, just by the door, waiting and hoping to be let in? let in once and for all?

Are you there? Or should I be asking am I here? Can your there and my here ever be the same? Can we meet in some semblance of NOW?

Comments