a NEW Beginning





Can one start all over again? I mean can one reassess, rethink, and re examine one's life and then consciously begin anew, doing things differently? thinking differently? behaving differently? Is that even a probable possibility? I guess what I am asking is "can a person change?" or is one doomed to be the same for all times?


I want to start afresh. It is like going on a brand new adventure, with the spirit of a frontiersman. The journey takes me onto new paths, not traversed before by me - it brings me to places and destinations I have never had the luxury to behold, its putting me near people whom I've never seen before. Is this good? I don't know. What if I find in this voyage, a lacuna.. an opening, a mouth, an entrance - which if entered takes one on a gripping, fearful trip but eventually transports you to a whole different reality! What if it becomes the portal to a fresh new world where the rules of the old don't hold sway. Wouldn't it be all wonderful! To find such a lacuna? such a Stargate which transports us to another dimension, or maybe to another side of this world to which we are oblivious to at present.


Is there such a chance of starting from square ONE again? and can I take it?

Comments