How do get rid of.....




unwanted people? I am a horrible person and I say this loud and clear, I hate it when people just haven't the faintest clue about whether they are wanted or not? They will hound you and bore you with their stifling company on the assumption of entertaining you! How presumptuous is that?

Normally, when I'm not harassed by a debilitating headache and nerve shattering nausea I hold my own and am able to fend off attacks of men-from-hell and keep them at bay, but sometimes I am caught off guard and I'm trapped uffffff, trapped at spending the better part of my day with inane half-dead zombies who have nothing and I mean nothing to say for themselves!!!!! God give me solitary confinement anytime over this punishment form Hades. I know that I am being punished doubly today for I was mean to my maid! Providence! strikes in mysterious ways, not only I got the headache God also sent me the devil himself, talk of destiny.

It is inconceivable to some people that one may actually prefer to be alone than spend hours sitting across another loser to indulge in non-conversation. We as humans are so starved for the human touch, the sound, the words of another that we will settle for anything and everything. W,ll. start with the TV, which is all good at times, but I begin to have doubts when it is referred to as a companion, when people cannot go by their days without surrendering themselves in front of the sordid machine for hours on end and then take whatever is being said or played out on it as serious food for thought???? And I suspect people who cannot be alone for even a short while and either start dialing numbers on their phones to engage in futile and totally unnecessary talk, or fidget (for me, talking on the phone requires courage, a taking in of a long breath as if I'm going to hold my head under water for a long time.)

Then there are people who think they are good company, well to be fair they may be to some other people who in their own right think themselves great also, so let the twain meet and all will be good. The problem starts when one such nag imposes himself on you presuming a little more than whats good for him. That is when life gets complicated and you get in between a rock and a very hard place!

Comments