Can I miss a day?




hell! what are the rules of penning down a daily diary? can you miss a day or is it absolutely essential that pages go forward chronologically?? The thing with me, unfortunately, is the absence of this chronological continuum, I am at times living in the date that coincides with the calendar date, but most other times I am either at some point long past gone or is in-between going and coming, or am in the far off yet to materialize days of tomorrow. Its a delirious world where I live, and reality is reversed.

There are reports of 'trouble in the new found paradise' of the cheater and the pop-tart, oh! God, hope that all is well for if things get topsy turvy there someone is bound to come knocking on my door! Mustafa was told duly by me of the current rumors doing the rounds and guess what the kid is all disturbed and not for what you'd think most likely, he is worried about the cheater coming back to create catastrophe in our lives, my poor baby! so I had to sit him down and explain the unlikely chance of that ever happening and also promising him that I would not allow that to happen. He hates the fighting and the bizarre behavior of the cheater.

I don't know why but it just popped in my mind that I should read Moby Dick, huh? strange, I don't have a copy so will make sure to get it tomorrow. The job hunt isn't going all that well, I am so depressed on that account! what am I good for - nothing I suppose - and that doesn't pay much.

Comments