thick-headed beasts=Men




why does one need to spell out everything with men? why does this kind of effort required to communicate simple facts to them? Is it because men are unable to comprehend basic language or is it because they feign ignorance? I haven't a clue? But, I have found myself repeating very basic sentences to men all around me several times so that the message gets across! Could the theory of men being from Mars and women from Venus have anything to do with this abysmal gap in understanding??? or is it that they do all this on purpose? Usually, its the No's, the rejection, the negation that takes them days to digest, I wonder how much longer would it take them to respond to a YES?? (hardly worth a try, even for my research purposes into the depths or blocks of the male mind.)

I am through giving tedious and unnecessary explanations to people whom I don't owe any in the first place. If you are unable to understand plain English then that's your problem, I will not bear the burden of analyzing and then paraphrasing every word I utter! There are better things to do in life than explaining self-explanatory statements!

Now, where are the intelligent and intellectual men who claim to have a precedence over women because of their superior comprehension powers? All I ever come across in this land of ours are beasts which can never be domesticated simply because they are so bloody thick-headed!

And, all this time we thought Dodos had become extinct!

Comments