FREEDOM!........as I know it







aaahhaa! the elixir of immortality, the manna of heavens, the aphrodisiacs of the Elysium, the gardens of Arcadia, the soft zephyr of kingdom of God - is freedom! If you have nothing that you can buy with money, but have freedom to think your thoughts, if you are free to act as and when you desire, if your moments, your hours and your days are your own,if you have the liberty to choose your own company or solitude then you are the from chosen ones! the blessed in life for you are free form the yokes and bondage of others. You are then the proud owner of a valuable possession that all the riches cannot buy, because all that is worth possessing cannot be bought!

I am celebrating my freedom, the laxity to be myself, the leisure to don off my several masks, the luxury to show my naked face and naked thoughts to the world, the tearing away of all pretenses, the affectations, the doing away with all 'musts' 'shoulds' and 'ought to's' of this superficial world. I am as I want to be. Maybe that isn't much, but its authentic, its real.

My time is my own, my actions reflect who I am and not carry the burden of what implicit messages they may give about my family, my near ones and so on. In life we are hardly free, we are forever in subjugation of traditions, customs, how other people want and expect us to behave. Like all precious things freedom has to fought for, and keenly safeguarded, for it doesn't come by easy.

Fight for your freedom to think and act.

Comments