Flights of Fancy




I'm flying flights of fancy!! to the land of fantasy, of fiction, and imagery, where all is what I want it to be and not what it is or was! I am seeing what I want to behold, hearing whats music to my ears, thinking what enlivens me, I am happy.


Total abandonment is what is the need of the hour! the heck with the world attitude, just do what one's heart desires, live out the dreams and be what all one can never be! To be above all that is monotonous, dump whats routine and forsake whats mundane. Live on a higher love, a love of oneself, a love of those who matter and not of those who make matters with you, a love that is complete and surpasses selfishness a love of agreement and not opposites. I am at an altitude from where I can see clearly, the bad from the good, the laughter from tears, I am above all, above feeling, above reproach and above pain!

Flying in my colorful world is a an experience, a brush with fresh air, with spontaneity, with improbable probabilities, with feverish possibilities, with pregnant silences, with unsaid dialogues, with eyes that say it all, and a mind that is at peace!

I am flying

Comments