And I thought I'm done with all THAT!!!!




YUP! that's what I thought! but surprise, surprise....

'
there are still so many monsters to contend with, so many hurdles to cross, and yes, so many assholes to kick! It seems that I'm blessed with quirks and idiots in my life, every time I turn around there is one standing there making my life miserable!!! I want to kick them from here all the way to Jupiter (if you know what I mean.)

When you settle back and are about to put your feet up, you are suddenly bombarded with some stupid supplication! some inane and out-of-place request, some way-off-the mark-comment! and you are forced to think on the relative frequency of the morons per sq feet in this wonderful city of ours, and, their persistent propensity to somehow find themselves aiming at me. Why am I a magnet for the all the bloody-fools, the meanies, the bullies and the most vapid people in the entire universe? Do I do things to attract the floozies in life and if I do? what the hell are those things, I must know of them and change my ways before I am harassed and bored to death.

The advice-mongers, who have taken a charge of my life and all what's in it, need to be tackled first for two reasons, a) their advice stinks and b) they hover over me as if they are needed by me. So bugger off, and let me breathe an easy breath.

Next on the punching list are the mentally disturbed and slightly retarded men of dubious age, and even more dubious character, who find themselves under the bewitching spell of cupid and think them in-love translate in-lust or whatever with me, what is wrong with men here? they need to get a life and that too in a far far away land! or the punches and kicks will leave you bruised and battered!

Now comes the boring people in my life who have nothing to say about anything like errrr....... ever! please GOD spare me the pain and anguish of being with them. A swift kick in the butt is the need of the hour.

How about pestering peddlers at the window of your car!!! forever hounding you like the the Hounds of Baskerville, selling you elastic bands, cummerbands, masala magazine and last but not the least 'gadi ka kapra' uffffffffffffffffffffffff!

my message to all and sundry GET LOST!

Comments