PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




spare me the rhetoric
don't blame others for everything that goes wrong under the sun
I'm sick of lame excuses
SHUT UP
lower your tone and stop being so aggressive
get over the cricket mania
stop throwing garbage over your wall or on the nearest empty plot
don't call me all the time!
for god's sake pick up a damn book
never tell me what to do
stop staring
help an old person like errrrr once in a life time
stop obsessing
I don't want to hear about about your boring life
don't be a bitch
I'm sick of your moods
say something nice for once
I'm not listening to your sob story again!
I want something good to eat
tell me something I don't know
be intelligent
I don't give a hoot
I'm not interested in your car, house, job or you for that matter!
as if I care
stop your child!
don't and I mean it, don't smoke in my face
I'm not into you
get lost
so?
don't show me attitude
don't be rude
I'm not missing you at all
let me BE!
I don't owe you any explanations
I'm hungry
yes, I want dessert
stop showing off
think
stop trying to be funny, you're just not
please ME
get off my case
stop testing me
go away

Comments