NO!


its not happening! (whatever it is you think is going to happen)
I'm not interested
for the hundredth time I'm not lonely
I'm not going out tonight
everything I write isn't about me
and is certainly not a message to anyone
I'm not into cricket! so??
and any other sport, then???
I'm not screaming ufffff
I'm not angry either! double uffff
certainly don't need your help
I'm not depressed or stressed or worried
it's not at all funny
to alcohol, drugs and smoking all the way
it isn't what you think
4 marriages are NOT allowed in Islam
you're not getting any houris in heaven either
beards aren't very attractive and neither is any other kind of facial hair!
you're not perfect!
and hell not attractive either!!!
I'm not impressed by you or your anything
being rude isn't an option with me
don't ever cross the line
I'm not pissed
I cannot be in the same room with a lizard
and I don't believe they're harmless
cursing
yelling either
more dieting
leaders
ideas
morals
problem
free speech! at least in this country
justice
peace
law and order

WAY!!!!

Comments