beyond and beside TIME


Can I meet you? beyond and beside time, time as we know it, time in which we are locked and confined? I am convinced of this: there has to be a place, a domain, a destination which is beyond time, where the earthly rendition of time and its limitations do not apply. A higher plane it must be for it must exist beside and despite time. Where this minute and that minute does not make absolute sense, where yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows melt into indistinguishable now. Where lost time has no meaning, where past disappears and then appears as is , in the now, to be experienced readily again and again. Where, those who have been lost to us still are, still remain for us to meet and engage with. Where all the hopes and aspirations one nurses for the future become at once alive and throbbing!

I want to meet you at the edge of eternity and stay there till infinity, where things stay as they are, where change doesn't mean loss nor going away, where time has no being. I want to meet you as you were and I was. Where feelings don't alter, where love is immortal and unalterable as the hills. Where all is and stays that way. Where tempestuous storms don't blow away all what I love never ever to bring it back.

I want to meet you in the land beyond time..................
I want to meet you besides time...............

Comments