Why?


Ya, why does life keep teaching me lessons I don't want to learn! Hasn't it got a clue yet, a hint, a huge NO from me to all the bloody miseries that come my way supposedly to 'teach' me something or the other. What that elusive and mysterious 'something' is, that undefined 'lesson' is totally beyond my comprehension and apparently my ability to learn. It is like life is trying to teach me a mile long mathematical equations describing the significance of PHI in the universe, and I cannot even begin to comprehend what the heck X stands for, or why it stands for anything if at all????? Its like life has decided to make me a heart surgeon when the only heart I know of is broken.

But, it doesn't give up. Every new day is a new lesson for me in this very hard school of life that I'm somehow attending without my explicit choice. I want to be lazy and sleep the whole day, not talk to anyone and certainly not do much of anything. No, life won't have it. It forces me to get up, talk and yes do quite a bit. I want to be a recluse and not see anyone ever, but no that's not happening either because there are people to be seen and also to be interacted with. I hate waiting and hoping for all things that will never come my way, but LO and BEHOLD, wait and hope are the two subjects I'm assigned. I want to eat to my hearts content, yes, and all things doughy and sweet, but guess what, life would throw a few kilos my way to lug around!!! I want a life of luxury, sloth, idleness and indolence, NO, NO, NO is the finger twiterring at me! I must earn a living ughhhhh! and slog like the rest of humanity (how unfair) and here I thought I was somewhat special!!!!

There are people in this world who have it all so easy. And please, don't start harping on the useless tune, that everyone has his share of problems blah blah blah. No, I believe, no I know that most people don't have this rigorous a course. They breeze through life as if they were not attending school rather taking a tour, they don't have lessons to learn, and even if they do they end up getting all the fun classes with the best teachers!!!!

So, I hope that the college of life soon grants me a PHD in suffering and hard lessons learned and let me go my way, but I hear that its unlikely, I'm being kept back to teach the hardest of courses. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Comments