I WISH


time would stop, if only for now
people wouldn't transform into ogres
I could have more children
I could love without fearing
somehow I get transported back to the past
knew what was going to happen in the future
and ways to fix every loss, grief, mistake and accident
things were different
I had a garden
I had a guardian angel looking out for me
there were no heart aches
I were able to know and understand people for what they are
never to be fooled by others
not to be screamed at... ever
I had all those whom I have lost
I could hold onto to my memories
I were a Queen... of my castle
I could write a book I'd love to read
I had more depth
I were not this scared
I could trust others
I were a better friend
I were a more loving and giving mother
I knew all there was to know ever
I were born say in the 19th century
I could play a musical instrument
I could sing
I could forget
I could love more and hate less
I prayed
I believed
God was beside me now
I could talk to God and he/she would actually answer back
I could go for long walks
and I lived in a beautiful country side away from the city
I wrote poetry and recite it impromptu
I were more self reliant
I could never never never get hurt hurt again

I had traveled the world and seven seas
dreams were made of this..............................

Comments