Mona Lisa


I love her. she has been my constant companion for the last twenty odd years. Her smile assures me today has it has done over the past many lonely tumultuous nights. Her permanence defying time is assurance itself of life's continuity. I love her because when everything around me is in flux and flowing, she holds strong and solid. Her eyes looking into my eyes, her self conscious knowing and secret smile hold multitudes of meaning. I always have her around me in one form or another and hope to do so till I die.

To me she is the eternal woman. Not ravishingly beautiful, but enigmatic and mysterious. She is the epitome of femininity, of grace, of subtlety. She does not scream for attention she commands it. You cannot help but look at her and take her in. She is music in colors, she is movement frozen on canvas. She is my Eve and my idol!

Do you have your Mona Lisa?

Comments