I believe in


miracles
the power of prayer
Murphy's law
keeping quiet at the right moment
my instincts
there being other worlds, aliens, supernatural phenomenon, sixth-sense
'there being more things in this world that are thought of in (our) philosophy..'
the tragedy of King Lear
fate
the traversity of time
life after death
infinity
a connection we have with our ancestors, our ancient past, our primordial self
the dead being around us
our children
survival
the fact - of being essentially alone
having an attitude
a little madness
and of course, eccentricity
art aaahhh!
fables and legends
slayers of dragons
visitors of my dreams
nocturnal phantoms
moonlit nights and the fantasies they spin
stars and their glitter
worlds beyond this world
a soul apart from our body
the devil
black magic
lucky charms
talisman
love-stories
far far away
fighting
Godzilla
the Lost World
the future
building a relationship...with oneself
doing exactly what you want
respecting the rights of others to believe
my ability to see beyond the obvious
my depth of emotions
my sincerity
that one person
GOD
and at times.... myself




Comments