I want a DOOR



Don't we all wish for a door that opens up to a new reality? A door literally which lets us in a new world, a set of wonderful possibilities, an altogether different set of rules to live by? Perhaps, a door like the one in Narnia? which opens into a magical land of wonderful proportions, inhabited by giants, peopled by fairies, and above all a land where happiness rules the day.

What are the possibilities of one such door coming my way? What would I find when I open this door? One of my fiercest thoughts since childhood has been a door which opens up into a deep chasm! there is a room, and a door that I open and there is absolutely nothing beyond it, its empty, cold, dark depth of space? where does this door lead to, what does it signify?

We are told by savants that in case of a door closing others open for us, that is, one thing being taken or denied to us will make way and space for other things to enter into our lives, is it just a way to make the best of a bad situation or is this really true? I don't know and I don't think I'd ever know for most things in life that are worth knowing are not known or knowable!

Comments